We do not try to achieve customer satisfaction – we consider it a fundamental part of our work and products. Your needs are the center of the activities and our solutions are as individual as your requests. We always guarantee high standard of production and high safety values but we also go the extra mile to make our solution your solution.
Standardisation of container
Interested in streamlining your logistics and eliminating ineffective variations? Try our long expertise in counseling enterprises in the definition of their own standards – from perfect part protection to best utilization of your trucks or sea freight container.
Your advantages using standardized systems
- Immediate cost reduction by optimized process flow and reduction of storage cost
- Easy and costeffective purchase
- Improved storage capacity with compatible and stackable container
- Effective and time saving handling on the line
- Cost reduction by best utilization of trucks and container
The steps to standardization
- Analysis of container used for in- and outbound logisitics
- Counseling for the selection of best options
- Profitability analysis
Tailored solutions for individual parts
Looking for a bespoke solution? We assist you in developing just the right packaging solution for your project.
Advantages of bespoke solutions:
- Full utilization of packaging volume
- Optimized handling in your process (e.g. additional flap door, removable sidewall, skids)
- Safe and cost effective transport (foldable container with inner packaging)
- Container tracking via RFID
Allow us to become part of your organization
For 30 years we have gained experience in the development of packaging solutions considering all aspects of the logistical flow. We watch and we listen: on the line, in your warehouse and all other places your containers are used. Based on our findings we will create the perfect solution for your needs in close cooperation.
If you choose KTP as your partner you will get all of us:
- More than 30 years of experience
- Numerous inventions in this market
- Unmatched quality standards
- A highly motivated Team ready to work with
- Assistance in the design of the Solution
- Manufacturing of your special container
- In-house tool shop to design and make the mold necessary for your project
- Assistance in training of your personnel – from the warehouse clerk to the forklift driver
We train how to handle the container in a rugged environment to decrease your damage rate and reduce your cost. But even if the container breaks we have options to help you: either we train you how to service in-house or we connect you with one of the authorized service partners.
Points of contact
KTP Kunststoff Palettentechnik GmbH
T (+49) 6834 – 9210 – 0
F (+49) 6834 – 9210 – 20